Offer - Easy to Cook Pork Steaks & Spice Apple Stuffing Waitrose 383g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
£10.94 per kg
Keep refrigerated below 5
Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Oven cook - From Chilled.
Gas 3, 160ºC, Fan 140ºC 40-45 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Cover loosely with foil and place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove foil after 15 minutes and continue for the remaining time. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear. The surface of the cooked meat will remain pink due to the contact with bacon. Cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Carve with a sharp knife before serving.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Foil - Widely Recycled at recycling points - check locally for Kerbside; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Assured Food Standards Pork
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Leg (71%), Apple, Unsmoked Streaky Bacon with Added Water (7%) (Pork Belly, Water, Salt, Preservatives Sodium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate), Water, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Sugar, Orange Juice from Concentrate, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rosemary, Dried Apple, Orange Zest, Apple Concentrate, Salt, Cornflour, Nutmeg, Potato Fibre, Cinnamon, Clove, Yeast
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||1.4g||2.4g|
|of which sugars||3.7g||6.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.