Eat Natural Brazils Nuts, Sultanas & Almonds Bars 3 x 50g
Dear eat naturalists...
Down here at the Eat Natural Makery, we reckon that making delicious fruit and nut bars is pretty straightforward. We make sure that we only ever use the very best possible ingredients...stuff that is sourced from like-minded growers around the world, who believe, like us, that real taste comes naturally...not from dodgy additives.
We always keep our recipes beautifully simple, so you can really taste what's in there...and we make the bars in small batches too, so that every one is made with the same love and care.
OK...apology time. the fact is, we've been messing with your favourite Eat Natural Bar. No excuses really, we just thought our old 'FRUIT & NUT' sounded a bit, well...ordinary. We wanted to shout a bit more about all the lovely stuff in it. So don't panic, it's the same simple, delicious taste it always was, only we've given it a nice new name.
Here at Eat Natural, when we say 'natural', what exactly do we mean?
Well, clearly it would be wrong of us to claim that everything in this bar is '100% natural' and simply 'grows on trees'. Obviously, some ingredients need to be cleaned, dried and roasted too, and therefore, to some extent, 'processed'. It's just that we believe, the less we mess with it... the better it tastes. That's why we never add any artificial flavours or colours, or any preservatives.
Store in a cool dry place.
May also contain: cow's milk
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
4, Fourth Avenue,
Carton - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Milk, May Contain Sesame Seeds, May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sultanas 17%, PEANUTS 15%, glucose syrup, ALMONDS 11%, BRAZIL NUTS 10%, dried apricots 10%, crisped rice (rice, sugar), honey, HAZELNUTS 4%, For allergens, see capitalised ingredients, May also contain: Soya, Sesame Seeds and Cow's Milk
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g bar|
|Energy||1894kJ 454kcal||947kJ 227kcal|
|of which saturates||3.6g||1.8g|
|of which sugars||38.8g||19.4g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2015 at 00:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.