Eat Natural Brazils Nuts, Sultanas & Almonds Bars 3 x 50g
Brazil nuts only ever grow wild in the forest - they just can't be cultivated like other nuts. As far as we're concerned, that makes them pretty special. When it comes to their taste, that's pretty special too. We like to use huge pieces, gently roasted for extra crunch.
For real natural sweetness, we love using sultanas in our recipes. We pick the biggest, plumpest, juiciest varieties we can find. Golden and bursting with flavour, they're the perfect partnerships when paired with our big chunks of crunchy brazil nut.
Has there ever been a food quite as under-rated as the humble little peanut? We adore these lovable legumes - so much flavour and crunchiness in a perfect little package, with more protein then any type of nut. 'Willpower' they say, 'is the ability to eat just one'.
We love almonds at Eat Natural. Ours are specially selected from California for their delicious sweet taste and texture. If that weren't enough, we then roast them gently, for extra flavour and crunchiness, right here at the Eat Natural Makery.
Here at Eat Natural, when we say 'natural', what exactly do we mean?
Well, clearly it would be wrong of us to claim that everything in this bar is '100% natural' and simply 'grows on trees'. Obviously, some ingredients need to be cleaned, dried and roasted too, and therefore, to some extent, 'processed'. It's just that we believe, the less we mess with it... the better it tastes. That's why we never add any artificial flavours or colours, or any preservatives.
Simple... isn't it?
Store in a cool dry place.
For best before date, see side of pack.
Return To Address
4, Fourth Avenue,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
4, Fourth Avenue,
Carton - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
3 bars of nuts, dried fruit, crisped rice and honey.
Made in the UK
Crossed Grain Symbol - GB-021-006
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Almonds, Contains Brazil Nuts, Free From Gluten, Contains Hazelnuts, May Contain Milk, Contains Peanuts, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sultanas 25%, Peanuts 16%, Glucose Syrup, Almonds 11%, Brazil Nuts 10%, Crisped Rice (Rice, Sugar), Honey, Hazelnuts 4%, Dried Apricots 2%
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g bar|
|Energy||1930kJ 462kcal||965kJ 231kcal|
|of which saturates||3.7g||1.8g|
|of which sugars||40.6g||20.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-May-2016 at 03:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.