Echalion Shallots Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Price per kg: £3.88
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
Remove from packaging and store in a cool dark place.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Pre pack echalion shallots
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a film.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||3.3g|
Seared salmon fillets with wilted spinach and a classic beurre blanc sauce.
Traditionally served at Eid by the Malay Muslim community, this dish is infused with coconut and fresh spices and works perfectly with some simple steamed rice for a filling supper.
4 hrs 20 mins
This hot smoked trout salad is fresh, light and full of flavour. Use whatever salad leaves take your fancy - little gem, cos, lollo rosso, baby spinach, watercress, dandelion and beetroot leaves or whatever else you have handy! If you can't find hot smoked trout then simply substitute hot smoked salmon, mackerel, or cold cooked salmon instead. Try this recipe with raspberry or cider vinegar if you can't find apple vinegar with lingonberries.
This lightly spiced chicken dish from Galton Blackiston is incredibly simple to prepare, whilst remaining fresh and packed with flavour. The perfect recipe for a mid-week supper with friends
2 hrs 10 mins
Flaky Alaskan Pollock fillets topped with gruyere cheese and spinach, finished with a crunchy cheddar cheese and wholegrain mustard breadcrumb crust.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.