Echo Falls Chardonnay Pinot Grigio 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£6.99 per 75cl
If you like our mouth-watering Pinot Grigio, why not try our light and refreshingly sparkling Echofalls Spritz?
- Brands: Echo Falls
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Grigio
- Countries: Central Valley
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Preparation and Usage
Echo Falls Pinot Grigio with it's vibrant fruit flavours can be enjoyed with a number of dishes but is delicious both on its own or with light salads such as Tuna Nicoise or chicken Caesar. Also good with grilled prawns. It is a wine to relax with.
A vibrant and refreshing dry white wine with notes of crisp apple, apricot, white pear, melon and honey.
Echo Falls Pinot Grigio with it's vibrant fruit flavours can be enjoyed with a number of dishes but is delicious both on its own or with light salads such as Tuna Nicoise or chicken Caesar. Also good with grilled prawns.
The Mission Bell winery, set in the heart of the Central Valley has been making wine for over 100 years. Winemaker Joe Alioto passionately believes in producing wines of consistently high quality, selecting grapes from the best vineyards available.
Grapes are selected from the northern region of California's Central Valley. Here the heat of the summer is tempered by the cooling influence of the breezes that run inland from the famous bay area.
Grapes are harvested in the coolness of the evening, gently pressed by pneumatic presses and then fermented at cool temperatures to preserve aromas and the balance of fruit and acid. The wine is stored in stainless steel and is unoaked.
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Accolade Wines Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
Pinot Grigio - White Californian Wine
Wine of USA
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.