Offer - Echo Falls Merlot 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
If you like our smooth & rich Merlot, why not try our lively Echo Falls Shiraz?
- Brands: Echo Falls
- Grape Varieties: Merlot
- Countries: California
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 2 years from purchase.
Preparation and Usage
Echo Falls Merlot with it's red fruit flavours can be enjoyed with a number of dishes but will work especially well with sausages, lamb chops or gammon with fennel mash. It is a wine to relax with.
Soft and round with hints of ripe plums, black cherries and blueberries. Juicy and ripe with soft tannins.
Echo Falls Merlot with it's red fruit flavours can be enjoyed with a number of dishes but will work especially well with sausages, lamb chops or gammon with fennel mash.
The Mission Bell winery, set in the heart of the Central Valley has been making wine for over 100 years. Winemaker Joe Alioto passionately believes in producing wines of consistently high quality, selecting grapes from the best vineyards available.
The fruit for this wine is from California's Central Valley - which includes the renowned Lodi district - which is one of the world's warmest wine regions. This makes sure that all the fruit is ripe.
Grapes are lightly pressed followed by a short cold maceration prior to fermentation. The juice is fermented at controlled temperatures to extract optimum flavour and fruit. A small proportion of the wine has contact with toasted oak for complexity.
Country of Origin
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-Oct-2015 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.