Ecomil Sugar Free Natural Almond Drink 1L
over 1 month *
£3.15 per litre
EcoMil Almond presents several advantages over other alternatives and it is suitable for a wide category of diet requirements:
- Lactose intolerance or dairy protein allergies;
- Contribution to prevent cardiovascular risks;
- Gluten allergy;
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans.
- Cholesterol free;
- No added sucrose, no added sodium;
- High quality proteins;
- Easy to digest;
- No preservative and colouring;
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids;
- GMO free ingredients (controlled from origin).
Ecomil products are made with ingredients from organic farming, free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides or GMO. Organic farming is bee friendly as their colonies are healthier in environments without artificial insecticides and herbicides.
Ecomil do not use any animal ingredients and all its product are registered by the Vegan Society.
Sugar? No, Thank you!
Are you watching your sugar intake?
Our Ecomil sugar-free is what you need as it can claim no added sugar, unsweetened, as well as sugar-free.
Under food laws, if you say "no added sugar" you are allowed to add artificial sweeteners or the product might be naturally high in sugar. We think adding artificial sweeteners is worse than adding sugar so we don't want to go there.
But our sugar-free claim also means that out products are extremely low in naturally occurring sugars. In fact there's less than 0.1% of natural sugar in these drinks but they taste pretty delicious.
Great in the morning for breakfast cereals, porridge or muesli or as a thirst-quenching glass straight from the fridge.
Ecomil Coconut Milk
Return To Address
UK Consumer Info
0118 923 8760
Avda. Cabecicos Blancos,
Par. 18.2.B Parque Empresarial.
Full Product Name:
Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
EU Organic - ES-ECO-020-CV Agricultura UE / no UE, FSC - FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources FSC® C014047, www.fsc.org, Purchasing this FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) carton from Tetra Pak® supports responsible forest management worldwide
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Almonds, Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Almond* (7%), Tapioca Starch*, Natural Almond Flavouring, *From Organic Farming
Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100 g|
|Energy||159 kJ / 37 kcal|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.