Eden Rack of Lamb Typically: 575g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
£22.00 per kg
Min. weight: 0.375kg
Max. weight: 0.775kg
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
IMPORTANT: It is normal for there to be an odour from this product on opening. This will disappear when the product is removed from the packaging and left to rest for a minimum period of 10 minutes.
Our Eden Rack of Lamb is sourced from selected New Zealand/United Kingdom farms where the lambs are reared roaming free in lush, open pastures to deliver the most tender, succulent and delicious meat.
All of our racks have been expertly French trimmed by specialist butchers to deliver a fine dining experience in the comfort of your own home.
The Eden rack has an essential, small covering of laced fat; which enhances the flavour and naturally bastes the meat, while keeping it moist during cooking to guarantee succulence and tenderness
This stylish and sophisticated prime cut is perfect for that special occasion or to treat for whole family.
At Eden all of our prime cuts are carefully chosen from a select group of global farms.
We source exclusively from Farm Quality Assured farms to ensure the highest standards of animal welfare & environmental practices.
By specially selecting prime cuts, Eden are committed to delivering the best quality meat that the world has to offer, to deliver tenderness, succulence & favour.
Our mission is to provide affordable quality meat without sacrificing the quality or highest standards of animal welfare & husbandry.
- Brands: Eden
Eden Prime Meats
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Suitable for freezing.
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4/ 350°F. Remove the joint from the packaging and allow to rest for 10 minutes in a warm place. Calculate the cooking time at 25 minutes per 500g for medium or 30 minutes per 500g for well done plus 30 minutes. Place the joint onto a roasting tray and place into the centre of the pre-heated oven and cook for the calculated time. Once cooked remove from the oven and allow joint to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes prior to serving.
For fan assisted oven please refer to manufacturers guidelines.
Return To Address
Hilton Foods Ireland,
Co. Louth, Ireland
Country of Origin
New Zealand / United Kingdom / Ireland
Country of Packing
Hilton Foods Ireland,
Co. Louth, Ireland
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||2.58g|
|of which sugars (g)||0.2g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.