Offer - Eden Whole Leg of Lamb Typically: 1.9kg
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
£6.00 per kg
Min. weight: 1.5kg
Max. weight: 3kg
IMPORTANT: It is normal for there to be an odour from this product on opening. This will disappear when the product is removed from the packaging and left to rest for a minimum period of 10 minutes.
Our Eden Whole Leg of Lamb is sourced from selected New Zealand, United Kingdom & Irish farms where the lambs are reared roaming free in lush, open pastures to deliver the most tender, succulent and delicious meat.
All of our legs have been expertly trimmed by specialist butchers to deliver a high quality dining experience in the comfort of your own home.
Lamb Legs are the perfect choice for traditional slow-cooking methods with all the health and taste benefits of lean, natural grass-raised lamb
This long established traditional cut of lamb is very versatile, the bones can be removed and cut in to thick leg steaks, diced for that premium stew or curry, or why not slow cook on the BBQ, or just treat the whole family to the nations favourite Sunday roast whatever the weather.
At Eden all of our prime cuts are carefully chosen from a select group of global farms.
We source exclusively from Farm Quality Assured farms to ensure the highest standards of animal welfare & environmental practices.
By specially selecting prime cuts, Eden are committed to delivering the best quality meat that the world has to offer, to deliver tenderness, succulence & favour.
Our mission is to provide affordable quality meat without sacrificing the quality or highest standards of animal welfare & husbandry.
Eden Prime Meats
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Caution: In addition to the main bone this joint may contain other smaller bones
Remove all packaging including the plastic cap covering the bone.
Allow meat to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking, allowing the natural colour to return and the natural odour to dissipate.
Oven: 180°C/ 160°C Fan/Gas 4
Place in a roasting tray in the centre of a per-heated oven.
Calculate the cooking time at :
Medium: 25 minutes per 500g plus 25 minutes
Well Done: 30 Minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes
Allow joint to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. If you prefer a rare product, reduce cooking time accordingly. If cooked rare there is a small risk harmful bacteria may be present.
Return To Address
Hilton Foods Ireland,
Country of Origin
New Zealand/ United Kingdom/Ireland
Country of Packing
Hilton Foods Ireland,
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||5.6|
|of which sugars (g)||0|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.