Ella's Kitchen Organic Super Smooth & Creamy Banana & Mango Fromage Frais 6 x 55g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 15)*
No added refined sugar or salt
No concentrates or juices
No E numbers or GM
No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
Just yummy organic food for babies
I am gluten free
I contain milk and naturally occurring sugars
Suitable for vegetarians
Hello, I'm 100% whole milk fromage frais + real fruit puree blend, with nothing else added. I'm just super smooth, simple, organic ingredients and I don't contain the tiniest smidge of concentrates or any refined sugars.
Who am I for?
I contain pasteurised smooth fromage frais, so my ingredients are suitable from 6 months. The Government advise that foods containing dairy products should only be introduced into a baby's diet after 6 months. I'm perfect for babies very first dairy tastes - great as a snack or yummy desert! I'm the perfect size for tiny tummies.
My dad and his friend Sally love stuff made from milk. "why?" I asked. "We think it helps keep bones strong; so we're going to make some fromage frais for babies without adding any sugar or concentrates." I didn't really know what they meant but I do know that the fromage frais taste yum! Lucky babies.
P.S. let's be friends!
Join in at ellaskitchen.co.uk
My sleeve is made from forests that are carefully looked after. Please recycle me! My pots are made from plastic - please recycle me if you can!
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
Keep me refrigerated. Once opened I must be consumed on the same day. Do not freeze me!
Do Not Freeze
Using me: I'm yummy just on my own, straight from my pot or mix me with fruit or baby cereal or more adventurous flavours and textures!
Warning: I'm not suitable for little people under 6 months old. When a child over 6 months old is eating me, make sure they're sitting down and are supervised by a grown up.
No added refined sugar or salt
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Organic Whole Milk Fromage Frais 74%, Organic Mangoes 20%, Organic Agave Nectar 3%, Organic Tapioca Starch + Water 3%, Vitamin C* <1%, Other Stuff 0%, *I have no organic certification
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pot|
|-of which sugars||7.6g||4.2g|
|-of which saturates||1.9g||1.0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Mar-2015 at 04:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.