Elmlea Double Cream Alternative 284ml
†Keeps up to 5 days opened in the fridge, compared to 3 days for double cream.
Please visit: http://www.unilever.co.uk/sustainable-living/sustainablesourcing
Keep Refrigerated; Do Not Freeze
Preparation and Usage
Whirl a touch in your soup, whip it up for a pudding or spoon some in your pasta sauce.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
A blend of buttermilk and vegetable oils
Keep refrigerated & use within 5 days of opening.
Do not freeze
For Best Before Date See Lid
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Buttermilk (63%), Vegetable Oils in varying proportions (35%) (Palm, Rapeseed), Buttermilk Powder, Emulsifiers (E435, E322 (from Soya)), Lactose, Stabilisers (E412, E410), Colour (E160a)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per portion**||%* Per portion**|
|-of which saturates||25g||3.8g||19%|
|-of which sugars||3.8g||0.6g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**1 portion = 15ml (pack contains 18 portions)|
I really love this dessert. It is nice and easy to prepare and you can use pretty much any seasonal fruit, or raisins soaked in Armagnac (2 hours plus) for a great wintery version. If you fancy making things slightly more decadent, serve some vanilla ice-cream on top. The ice cream will melt on top of the hot calfoutis and turn into a delicious mess.
Cookies. Ice Cream. Warm chocolate sauce. Heaven. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Celebrate the long-awaited return of sunshine to our shores with a neat twist on that much-loved classic: Eton Mess.
3 hrs 10 mins
This smooth and satisfying soup makes an ideal lunch time warmer.
A simple and elegant dessert which is quick to prepare thanks to ready-made puff pastry.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Feb-2017 at 00:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.