Emmi Gruyere 200g
over 1 month *
£18.00 per kg
Aged 5-9 months, delicately aromatic with tangy fruit flavours. The Original from Switzerland - guaranteed. For over 800 years, traditionally produced in small cheese dairies, using traditional methods and fresh milk delivered daily. Cows are fed only with grass and hay (no silage fodder). Only natural ingredients used.
- Brands: Emmi
Serve at room temperature
Preparation and Usage
Serve at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Free From Lactose, Contains Milk
Unpasteurized Cow's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Rennet, Salt, Contains Milk
Free From Lactose
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|Energy||1645 kJ/ 396kcal|
|(of which saturates||19g)|
A time-honoured Italian recipe refreshed by a fusion of anchovies, beef fillet and Tabasco.
Make dinnertime special with this savoury galette. A mixture of spelt and normal flour, topped with ham hock, gruyere and a crispy duck egg, not only does it taste great, it looks pretty impressive too!
This filo pie is quite quick to make and is ideal for a light lunch.
Shirley Conran once famously said that 'life is too short to stuff a mushroom'. Well, it isn't too short to stuff a tomato with this light savoury filling. When you taste the end result, you'll consider it time well spent.
This makes a hearty and satisfying side dish, perfect served with Sunday lunch.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.