Offer - Encona Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce 220ml
Store in a cool, dry place
Once opened store in the fridge and consume by 'Best Before End' date
Preparation and Usage
The perfect dipping sauce with spring rolls, seafood and all of your favourite appetisers. Great too as a condiment with meat, chicken, fish and vegetables.
Try drizzled into stir-fries, rice dishes, salad dressings, sandwiches and dips or use simply as a delicious everyday table sauce.
Return To Address
Grace Foods UK,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Grace Foods UK,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
Produced in the UK. Bottled in the UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar Syrup, Water, Chilli Mash (Chillies, Water, Salt, Acid: Acetic Acid) (15%), Sugar, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Garlic, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum (E415), Colour: Paprika Extract (E160c), Spirit Vinegar, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate (E202), Acid: Citric Acid (E330)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Halal
This simple summer salad combines succulent prawns with deliciously sweet mango.
An exceptionally fresh and flavoursome dish with an Asian influence.
Spicy breakfasts are really good for you and popular in many other countries. Here you have some great ingredients, packed FULL of flavour; it’s a lovely weekend fun brunch dish. By Sophie Michell
This retro classic is a perfect alternative to canapés at a drinks party; your friends won’t be going home hungry!
A hint of chilli and ginger adds spice to this classic, low-fat Oriental dish.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Apr-2015 at 02:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.