English Bramley Apple Waitrose min essential 4 per pack
Waitrose Essential Bramley Apples are handpicked on selected farms in England. This fabulous variety is regarded as the best apple variety to use in cooking. Its juicy, white acidic flesh melts down to a delicious pulp when cooked.
Add cinnamon and ginger, and sugar to taste, for a perfect pie filling.
Fruit count per bag is dependent on fruit size. The minimum pieces per bags is stated
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use. Best served at room temperature
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Best served at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sugars||8.9g|
These meatballs have a deliciously ‘appley’ flavour – and what a great way to disguise fruit! This hearty feast hits the spot every time.
Here is the Hope and Greenwood Toffee Apple Recipe recipe; sticky, fecund and full of russet -red autumn promise. Even more indulgent sticky variations: S’more Toffee Apples - scatter a handful of miniature marshmallows and 3 crumbled chocolate digestives into the toffee just before you dip the apple. Nutty Toffee Apples - add a handful of chopped nuts to the toffee before dipping the apple in it.
1 hr 15 mins
A king prawn salad with mango and caramelised apples in a pomegranate dressing.
Pour Ambrosia Custard into a bowl, either hot or cold, and dip into it with anything you like – from fresh fruit to doughnuts – to make a custard fondue.
This delicious recipe is from Tim O'Sullivan. Tim's family have been butchers for three generations - his grandfather Paddy opened for business in The English Market in Cork in 1943.
2 hrs 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.