Essential Granny Smith Apples Waitrose 7 per pack
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10.5)*
Fruit count per bag is dependent on fruit size. Minimum 7 pieces per bag.
Granny Smith Apples
Granny Smith Apples are a firm favourite with their radiant green skin, clean white flesh and tart / tangy flavour. Originating from Australia in the late 1800’s, this variety is now grown all over the world.
Produced by our specially selected growers from countries and regions around the world. Countries of origin change throughout the year with seasonality, including France, Italy and South Africa.
Our fundamental belief is that few things in life are more important than the food you buy. Good quality is essential.
Love life - 1 of your 5 a day = 1 apple
Love life By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
Wash before use. Best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Granny Smith Apples
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sugars||11.8g|
Bircher muesli was invented by a Dr. Bircher in his Zurich clinic. It’s an easy way to get a really good, slow energy releasing breakfast with both complex carbs (the oats), natural sugars (agave and apple), good bacteria (the yoghurt), and finally the all important protein (the nuts). During the summer months I much prefer it to porridge and I top it with everything from blueberries to mango. By Sophie Michell
These low-cost teatime treats offer the right kind of credit crunch. Good with ice cream!
This recipe comes from Jeanette Orrey who inspired Jamie Oliver's school dinner campaign and is now advisor to the Soil Association on improving school dinners.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.