Essential Waitrose 10 Unsmoked British Bacon Back Rashers 300g
Outdoor bred with care by farmers who share our values.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Grill - From Chilled. Medium heat 5 mins.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill and turn halfway through cooking.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 4 mins.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in frying pan. Add bacon and turn halfway through cooking.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
British unsmoked back bacon with added water
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Loin (87%), Water, Salt, Preservatives Sodium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 2 Slices|
|of which saturates||7.2g||4.3g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||trace|
A little goes a long way and it's a great dish if you're stuck with leftovers. Use low-fat cheese, you won't lose any flavour but you'll cut down on fat and calories. Recipe and image credit courtesy of the British Cheese Board, www.britishcheese.com
This recipe uses tasty seasonal ingredients to make a straightforward and satisfying winter soup – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
1 hr 30 mins
Fougasse is the French equivalent of the Italian focaccia. This version has crispy bacon and onion blended into the dough.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.