Essential Waitrose 2 Garlic Reduced Fat Baguettes 420g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
33.3p per 100g
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 12-14 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until golden brown.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 4, 180°C, Fan 160°C 16-18 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until golden brown.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Wrap - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
2 Baguettes filled with a light garlic and herb filling
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Butter (Milk), Chopped Garlic (2%), Palm Oil, Salt, Chopped Parsley, Yeast, Milk Proteins, Stabiliser Sodium Alginate, Emulsifiers Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Preservative Potassium Sorbate, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid, Flavouring, Colour Carotenes
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/4 Baguette|
|of which saturates||2.8g||1.5g|
|of which sugars||2.5g||1.3g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.