Essential Waitrose 4 New Zealand Lamb Leg Steaks Typically: 447g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
£17.99 per kg
Min. weight: 0.372kg
Max. weight: 0.691kg
Seasonally tender lamb from selected New Zealand farms, expertly hand prepared by specialist butchers. Top quality lamb depends on rich grass which is abundant in the New Zealand climate making lamb one of the great traditional foods of New Zealand.
We have been working with our lamb farmers for many years, selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and commitment to sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC For use by date see front of pack Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place on a grill tray under a medium heat, turning occasionally. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked. (Time 10-14 mins)
Remove all packaging. Place the meat in a preheated non-stick frying pan, turning occassionally until the surface of meat is thoroughly cooked. (Time 10-14 mins)
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||5.4|
|of which sugars (g)||n/a|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.