Essential Waitrose Beansprouts 300g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Stir Fry - From Chilled. High Heat 5 mins.
Heat a dry wok for 2 minutes, add 1 tbsp oil and add beansprouts. Stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes until piping hot. Serve immediately.
Preparation and Usage
Washed and ready to cook.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Crunchy white sprouts grown from mung beans
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Once opened consume within 24 hours.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Do not eat raw. Do not reheat once cooled.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nut
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||2.2g||3.3g|
This salad is very versatile: try it with salmon, or strips of chicken, duck or beef.
Laksa is the umbrella term for noodle soups to which there are many varities in Malaysia, varying from town to town. The curry or kari laksa has a mixture of tofu, chicken and seafood.
Vietnamese Spring Rolls, also known as summer rolls as they are not deep-fried, so are fresh, quick and easy to make. They are an ideal alternative to sandwiches for a packed lunch or as a cool summertime appetizer. Why not try dipping them in our Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce ... simply delicious.
A classic Vietnamese broth
Toss Cauldron's tasty tofu into some Udon noodles for a quick dish packed with flavour and vitamins.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.