Essential Waitrose Beef Sirloin Steak British Typically: 270g
6 days guaranteed *
£20.99 per kg
Min. weight: 0.29kg
Max. weight: 0.32kg
Number of steaks may vary (up to 2 pieces to meet the weight band)
From a long established group of carefully selected British beef farmers and suppliers who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
Producing high quality beef, expertly prepared and matured for tenderness and flavour from prime cattle.
Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
We're always looking for ways to reduce our environmental impact, which is why we're moving to this packaging on a selection of fresh meat. It reduces the amount of plastic and gives you an outstanding quality product.
With benefits that include:
Easier to store
Improved eating quality
Reared with care by farmers who share our values
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase.
Use within 1 month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Grill - From Chilled.
Rare 4-6 mins.
Medium 8-10 mins.
Well Done 10-12 mins
Preheat grill. Place on a grill pan under a medium heat turning once during cooking time. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked.;
Other - From Chilled.
Rare 4-6 mins.
Medium 8-10 mins.
Well Done 10-12 mins.
Place on a preheated griddle, turning once during cooking time. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Remove from the packaging and allow to breathe for 10 mins.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Base - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
British beef sirloin steak
The product may appear slightly darker in this packaging, this is natural and the colour will bloom shortly after opening.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||9.7g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
This zingy Thai salad is at its best while the steak is still warm.
Perk up your steak with this updated classic recipe - on the table in about 25 minutes.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.