Essential Waitrose British Egremont Russet Apples 5 per pack
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Fruit count per bag is dependent on fruit size. Minimum 5 pieces per bag.
Egremont Russet Apples
Egremont Russet apples are one of the most recognisable English apple varieties. They have a russeted appearance, often with a rosy blush. The dense flesh gives a nutty, sweet flavour. The variety was discovered in Somerset in the mid 1800’s. Waitrose Egremont Russet apples are tree matured before harvest, and handpicked on selected farms in England.
Our fundamental belief is that few things in life are more important than the food you buy. Good quality is essential.
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
- Brands: Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free
- Options: Vitality healthy food
Wash before use. Best served at room temperature
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Best served at room temperature.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Egremont russet apples
Refrigerate after purchase.
Best served at room temperature.
To retain freshness this product has been packed in a bag
For best before and origin see front of pack.
WARNING: PLASTIC BAGS CAN BE DANGEROUS.
TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND SMALL CHILDREN.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sugars||11.8g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.