Essential Waitrose Frozen Garden Peas 907g
14.3p per 100g
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
- Sustainable farming.
- Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity.
- Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary.
- Linking the environment and farming.
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
By choosing Love life products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results microwave from frozen. Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.; Hob - From Frozen. 3-4 mins.
For best results, place peas in a saucepan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer. Drain before serving.; Microwave - From Frozen. Cat B 650W 5 mins.
Cat D 750W 4 1/2 mins.
Cat E 850W 4 mins.
Place 250g peas and 30ml (2 tablespoons) of water in a microwaveable dish, cover with suitable film and pierce in several places. Stir and stand for 1 minute after heating before serving. Check that food is hot. If not, reheat for a further brief period.; Steam - From Frozen. 5-6 mins.
To cook 1/4 of a bag. Bring approximately 850ml / 1 1/2pts of water to the boil in a pan suitable for steaming. Add 1/4 of the pack to the steamer and place over the boiling water. Cover with a lid and reduce the heat slightly. Steam until tender. Ensure the water does not boil dry.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Garden peas ready to cook
**** Until 'Best Before' date
*** Until 'Best Before' date
** Up to 1 month
* Up to 1 week
For best before end see front of pack.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 80g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||2.5g||2.0g|
Paella is a classic Spanish recipe, with many variations. Our version below lists optional ingredients, such as seafood and fresh vegetables, so that you can develop our recipe and create your own. The paella should be cooked in a shallow paella pan. Unlike risotto, the liquid in paella is all added at once, and the rice should not be stirred during cooking. You can shake the pan occasionally to move the rice but a crust called a Socarrat forms on the base.
Vegetable garganelli with fresh herbs and toasted pine nuts This light pasta dish, made with seasonal vegetables, makes a quick and easy lunch and is also great for serving as an accompaniment.
Why hit the chippy when it's so easy to make fabulous homemade fish, chips and mushy peas?
This simple, tasty pasta dish makes a satisfying and speedy supper.
Try putting your own twist on this classic Spanish snack by adding spinach or potatoes.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.