Essential Waitrose Green Celery
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
Love life By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
Refrigerated after purchase. For origin see front of pack.
To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a bag.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality:
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Plastic bags can be dangerous.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Gluten, Free From Wheat, Contains Celery
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
To create a super-smooth soup, start with chick peas
Kallo Organic stock cubes are the perfect starting point for your culinary adventure. They will bring out the natural flavours of your cooking, and with no added flavours or colourings, MSG, gluten or lactose, you can be guaranteed not only a tasty but a healthy meal too. Why not try this delicious family favourite, you’re sure to have clean plates all round.
1 hr 10 mins
Using a simple clear stock and plenty of herbs makes this dish light and bright for spring.
2 hrs 15 mins
This rustic Italian recipe features a heart warming blend of pasta, beans, vegetables and herbs, brought together with flavoursome Napolina chopped tomatoes. Easy to make, this delicious soup works well all year round.
This soup has such a simple but delicious blend of flavours - and it can be made in advance which is always useful. The marmalade adds a touch of sweet orange and tempers the acidity of the tomatoes perfectly.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.