Essential Waitrose Mixed Fruit 500g
over 1 month *
A mix of dried vine fruits and mixed candied peel, ready to use in baking recipes.
Store in a cool, dry place. To retain freshness reseal pack once opened.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
More than one country.
Country of Packing
Film - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
A mix of dried vine fruits and mixed candied peel.
Store in a cool dry place. To retain freshness reseal pack one opened. For best before end date see side of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Orange Peel, Sugar, Lemon Peel, Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 30g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||trace|
|of which sugars||65.6g||19.7g|
Einkorn was the original wheat, developed over 20,000 years ago. This lightly spiced, fruity bread is a traditional Christmas treat in Germany. The marzipan centre adds a sweet nuttiness to each slice. This recipe makes one large family stollen or the doug can be separated to make individual ones to give as gifts.
The sun is shining, the birds are tweeting and Florentine and Pig are off to the park for a picnic today! They've got their picnic basket, their blanket and all their delicious food...now where is Pig's hat? These super sticky flapjacks are a yummy treat for everyone to enjoy! They're so delicious you won't be able to stop licking your fingers! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
This easy twist on the classic fruit sponge makes plenty of squares - all decorated with marzipan eggs
1 hr 40 mins
These sticky buns really capture the taste of Christmas and are great for sharing with friends and neighbours.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.