Essential Waitrose Rice Noodles 300g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Slender, mild and delicate rice noodles
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 800W 2 1/2 mins
Cat D 900W 2 mins
Cat E 1000W 1 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Cut corner from bag. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cook on high (100%). Check that food is piping hot. Two or more packs may require longer cooking time. Do not reheat once cooled.; Stir Fry - From Chilled. High Heat 5 mins
Heat dry wok for 2 minutes. Add 1 tsp oil and noodles. Stir fry for 3 minutes until piping hot. Serve immediately. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Not Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
For use by date see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nut, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cooked Rice Noodles (98%), Rapeseed Oil (2%) Cooked Rice Noodles contains Water, Rice Flour
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||1.5g|
Veggie and gluten-free, these rolls look complicated but are actually really quick and easy to make.
This zingy Thai salad is at its best while the steak is still warm.
Perhaps the most recognisable Thai street food, these stir-fried rice noodles can be rustled up in minutes.
Who says a duck supper has to be expensive? Make your meat go further with this flavour-packed salad
This quick dinner doesn’t compromise on flavour with its zingy ginger and curried kick
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.