Fairtrade Organic Bananas Waitrose 6 per pack
Supporting The Prince's Charities
Sales of Waitrose Duchy Organic products provides a donation to The Prince of Wale's Charitable Foundation.
This year, oven £2.5m will be donated to the Foundation, supporting good causes across the UK. Since 2009, you've helped to raise over £14m for initiatives such as the Duchy Future Farming Programme, which helps farmers develop more sustainable farming practices.
Registered Charity 1127255
(England and Wales)
Organic farming works with nature, to build fertility in the soil without reliance on artificial chemicals and fertilisers.
Do not refrigerate
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Origin may vary due to seasonality:
Colombia / Dominican Republic
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tape - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Organic Fairtrade Bananas
Do not refrigerate these bananas will ripen in 2-3 days in a fruit bowl.
Fairtrade means fairer trading conditions and opportunities for producers in developing countries to invest in their businesses and communities for a sustainable future, EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, Non-EU Agriculture
To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a bag.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||18.1g|
|(22% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
Support Fairtrade with this divine combination of bananas and chocolate
A moist cake that keeps well.
1 hr 45 mins
A contemporary take on a traditional family favourite, this caramel and banana rice pudding doesn’t need much sugar but it's still rich and satisfying, getting extra sweetness from the bananas and mellow caramel flavours.
1 hr 50 mins
There is something special about the sound of a crisp caramel brulée top cracking - and the addition of brazil nuts makes it an even better experience. This rich indulgent grown-up dessert can be made in one large or six individual dishes.
2 hrs 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.