Fairy Platinum Dishwasher Tablets Lemon 30 per pack
All in One washing up tablets provide incredible cleaning for dishes across 11 functions: Powerful cleaning action; Liquid grease dissolver; Tough stain removal; Super shine function; Fast dissolution; No need to unwrap; Glass protection; Silver protection; Lime scale prevention; Salt action; Rinse aid action.
Top dishwashing tips to make your kitchen more energy efficient: don't rinse dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. This can waste litres of water. Scrape plates of leftover food in to the bin. No matter how many dishes are in your machine, it will use the same amount of water, so to get the best value, always make sure that it's full but not overloaded. For more money saving hints and tips visit www.fairy-dish.co.uk.
- Brands: Fairy
Preparation and Usage
Usage instructions: Place a pouch into the dispenser drawer and close. Reseal the bag after each use. Do not unwrap or puncture dishwasher tablet. Close Dispenser immediately after dosing. Reseal the bad of dishwasher tabs after you finish.
If the dishwasher tab does not fit in the drawer place on top of the cutlery basket and select a washing program with no prewash.
Fairy Platinum dish tablet's salt action is effective in soft, medium and hard water up to 26°e (up to 95% of households). Your dishwasher should work effectively even if the rinse aid or salt warning light comes on. For extremely hard water above 26°e (up to 5% households) please use dishwasher salt.
Also use Fairy Platinum Washing up liquid in your sink for the toughest grease cutting challenges.
Return To Address
UK: 0800 328 5901
IRL: 1800 535 640
Procter & Gamble,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
P&G DCE bvba/sprl - Belgium Distr. Div.,
Full Product Name:
Platinum all in one lemon dishwasher tablets
Handle with dry hands only. Do not let silver touch stainless steel. Do not machine wash antique/hand painted china or fine lead crystal.
Contains protease. May produce an allergic reaction.
>30% Phosphates, 5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Polycarboxylates, <5% Phosphonates, Enzymes, Perfumes, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 09-Feb-2016 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.