Offer - Farmhouse Fare Sticky Toffee Pudding 500g
over 1 week *
60p per 100g
This is our traditional recipe - the one we started with and still our favourite and yours. Our pudding is made sticky, with a dense gooey texture, by adding dates to the all butter sponge. Then we drench the pudding in a rich, velvety toffee sauce. A classic combination of sticky and sweet a crowd pleaser every time.
Keep refrigerated (0-5ºC)
For use by date see top of pack
Suitable for home freezing. Use wihtin once month. Defrost before use.
Cooking Instructions - General. All ovens and microwaves vary so please adjust accordingly.
For best results heat in the microwave.
Always ensure pudding is piping hot before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Full power (850W Cat E) for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
Allow to stand for 1 min.
Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places.
Place tray onto a non-metallic plate.; Oven cook - From Chilled. 180°C/350°F/Fan 160°C /Gas Mark 4
Heat for 18 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 min.
Remove sleeve and film lid.
Place tray onto a baking sheet onto the middle shelf of your oven.
Preparation and Usage
Hand made by people, passionate about puddings! Andrew the baker Andrew's top tip when baking sponges is to cream your eggs and sugar to perfection - the paler the better - this ensures a light and airy sponge.
Country of Origin
Farmhouse Fare Limited,
Full Product Name:
A moist all butter date sponge with sticky toffee sauce. It's what we're famous for.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 24 hours. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly before use.
Do not refreeze.
May contain date stones or stalks.
Produced in the UK, Made in rural Lancashire
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sponge (58%): Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin (B1), Nicotinamide (B3)], Water, Caster Sugar, Dates (17%), Salted Butter (Milk) (5.8%), Free Range Egg, Raising Agents [Disodium Diphosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate], Rice Flour, Sauce (42%): Demerara Sugar, Salted Butter (Milk), Whipping Cream (Milk)
|Typical Values||Per 100g (oven heated)|
|of which Saturates||10.7g|
|of which Sugars||37.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.