Farmhouse Fare Sticky Toffee Pudding 500g
over 2 weeks *
Price per 100g: 71p
Keep refrigerated (0-5ºC)
For use by date see top of pack
Suitable for home freezing. Use wihtin once month. Defrost before use.
Cooking Instructions - General. All ovens and microwaves vary so please adjust accordingly.
For best results heat in the oven.
Always ensure pudding is piping hot before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Full power (850W Cat E) for 2 mins 30 secs.
Allow to stand for 1 min.
Remove sleeve and lid then transfer pudding from foil container into a microwaveable dish.; Oven cook - From Chilled. 180°C/350°F/Fan 160°C/gas mark 4
Heat for 18 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 min.
Remove sleeve and lid.
Place tray on a baking sheet onto the middle shelf of your oven.
Preparation and Usage
Hand made by people, passionate about puddings! Andrew the baker Andrew's top tip when baking sponges is to cream your eggs and sugar to perfection - the paler the better - this ensures a light and airy sponge.
Country of Origin
Farmhouse Fare Limited,
Sponge (58%): Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin (B1), Nicotinamide (B3)], Water, Caster Sugar, Dates (17%), Salted Butter (Milk) (5.8%), Free Range Egg, Raising Agents [Disodium Diphosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate], Rice Flour, Sauce (42%): Demerara Sugar, Salted Butter (Milk), Whipping Cream (Milk), Also, produced in a factory handling Nuts
|Typical Values||Per 100g (oven heated)|
|of which Saturates||10.7g|
|of which Sugars||37.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.