Felix Pouch Mixed Variety Pack 12 x 100g
Also, Felix is available in a wide range of fishy and meaty flavours to satisfy your cat's love of variety.
Felix has a wide range of irresistible meals...
...so you can give your cat his favourite every day.
Felix Sensations - meaty or fishy pieces in deliciously flavoured jellies
Felix As Good As It Looks - meaty or fishy pieces that are as good as they look
- Brands: Felix
Store pouches unopened in a cool dry place.
Feeding Guide: Felix cat food is a complete (completely deeelicious!) pet food for adult cats. For an average adult cat (3.5kg) feed approximately 3 pouches per day (which 3 will it be today?), preferably in 2 separate meals. For pregnant or nursing cats, feed as much as your cat will eat. Food should be served at room temperature (then your cat can really enjoy the yummy smell of Felix too - bring it on!). Fresh, clean water should always be available
Preparation and Usage
Feeding guide for an average adult cat (4kg)
3-4 pouches per day in at least 2 separate meals
Serve at room temperature. Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Return To Address
Address all enquiries to:
Country of Origin
Purina PetCare Team,
Packing - Recyclable
3 x with Tuna, 3 x with Chicken, 3 x with Salmon & Trout, 3 x with Beef
Full Product Name:
Complete pet food for adult cats
Please store unopened pouches in a cool dry place.
With Tuna: Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives, (of which Tuna 4%), Minerals, Various Sugars, With Chicken: Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Chicken 4%), Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals, Various Sugars, With Salmon & Trout: Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives, (Salmon 4%, Trout 4%), Minerals, Various Sugars, With Beef: Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Beef 4%), Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals, Various Sugars
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents:|
|Linoleic acid (Omega 6 Fatty Acids)||0.6%|
|Vit A:||1 290|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2015 at 01:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.