Offer - Fever-Tree Naturally Light Tonic Water 4 x 200ml
*Leslie Henry Research June 2013.
"Best tonic is Fever-Tree which has revolutionised the G&T in recent years."
The Sunday Telegraph
"Fever-Tree - a mixer to be taken seriously!"
The New York Times
"Fever-Tree is an outstanding mixer."
Ferran Adrià, El Bulli
For Fever-Tree co-founders, Charles Rolls and Tim Warrilow, it all started in a bid to create the perfect gin and tonic.
Just think of the fabulous premium spirits on the market today - gins, vodkas, whiskies and rums, all subtly crafted to create the perfect balance of flavours and aromas. Yet a tasting of every available mixer left Charles and Tim shocked that each one merely masked these fine spirits. Just what was the trouble with mainstream mixers? Artificial flavourings, sweeteners and preservatives that left a rather nasty taste in the mouth.
From the Congo, for the highest quality quinine, to the Ivory Coast and India, for unique gingers, Charles and Tim have travelled to the ends of the earth to source the highest quality natural ingredients for the Fever-Tree range.
This determination is unmatched by any other mixer maker and it's an ethos that translates onto the tongue. Our award-winning mixers taste clean, subtle and balance, with authentic flavours and fine carbonation: just as good as the spirits you're pairing them with, so...
™Fever-Tree Ltd. Served in 7 of the world's top 10 restaurants. Restaurant Magazine 2014.
Store in a cool dry place and keep away from direct sunlight.
Perfectly balanced to enhance the flavour of the great gins and finest vodkas.
Equally delicious as a soft drink.
WARNING: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy with your favourite gin or vodka or on its own as a refreshing adult soft drink.
Perfectly balanced to enhanced the flavour of the great gins and finest vodkas. Equally delicious as an adult soft drink.
Return To Address
Fevertree Drinks Ltd,
535 Kings Road,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Fevertree Drinks Ltd,
535 Kings Road,
Inner - Recyclable; Sleeve - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Naturally Light Tonic Water
Do not store in direct sunlight.
Best before end see shoulder of bottle.
Contents under pressure. Open with care and away from face.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Spring Water, Pure Fructose (Fruit Sugar), Acid: Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Natural Quinine
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||(per 100ml):|
|of which saturates:||0g|
|of which sugars:||2.9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-May-2015 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.