Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
- Brands: Filippo Berio
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7°C. This does not affect product quality.
Preparation and Usage
Use: To create tasty dressings, sauces & marinades For dipping with bread Drizzle over salads, pasta, meat & vegetables Seasoning and flavouring
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Via Montramito N. 1600,
55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
Full Product Name:
Superior category Olive Oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Store at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7°C. This does not affect product quality.
|Typical Values||(per 100ml)|
|of which saturates||15.5g|
This recipe makes enough for left overs. Serve in baguettes Vietnamese-style - along with grated carrot, cos lettuce and hoisin sauce.
3 hrs 5 mins
As this tapenade is diced rather than pounded, it has a light touch and doesn't overpower the delicate flavour of the spelt and the sweet tomatoes.
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe was created by Anne Clark, from Brentwood, for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
Recipe created by Gail Crawford, from Taunton, for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisinly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. This dish can be vegan if the topping is changed to either mashed potato with a melting vegan cheese topping or, Gail's favourite, which is 100g crushed tortilla crisps mixed with grated vegan cheese. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
1 hr 10 mins
Recipe created by Sue Daniels, from Leicestershire, for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2015 at 01:06. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.