Offer - Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
Superior category Olive Oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
Becomes cloudy below 8ºC. This does not affect product quality.
Preparation and Usage
Drizzle over cooked meat, vegetables and salads.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
via Montramito N. 1600.,
55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
Full Product Name:
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Produced with extra virgin olive oils from Italy, Spain and Tunisia
EU Organic - Accredited Control Body, IT BIO 006, Agricoltura UE/Non UE, ICEA - Certified Organic, Operation code B2265
|Typical Values||(per 100ml)|
|of which saturates||15.1 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
Pieces of chicken cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce, enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon.
Everyone knows honey and cheese is a combo made in heaven. We dolloped some of our Smoked Chilli Honey onto a Camembert before baking it. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas
These are basically roast potatoes in the shape of chips and they really are great. We roasted with a little rosemary and dipped them in our smoked chilli ketchup. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas.
Tex-mex is all about simple, delicious, spicy flavour and nothing encapsulates this wildly popular style than chicken fajitas. Do them well and you'll be rewarded with succulent & juicy chicken with bags of amazing flavour. Here's our version using our own Mexican Magic. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas.
1 hr 45 mins
This hearty salad combines different textures and flavours and makes a tasty starter.
1 hr 15 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Sep-2016 at 02:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.