Filippo Berio Tin Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1L
Filippo Berio is proud to present this Special Edition Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tin.
This traditional, rich and fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil is perfect on salads, jacket potatoes, vegetables, meat and fish and is ideal for dipping bread, basting and marinating.
We hope you enjoy this fine Special Edition tin of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bringing a touch of Italian chic to any kitchen..
This year's Art Deco collectors' series tin features the magnificent 'Il Duomo' in Florence. Built between 1296 and 1436, the cathedral boasts the largest masonry dome in the world, an engineering wonder created by one of the Italian Renaissance's foremost architects, Filippo Brunelleschi. Inventing many of the special techniques, cranes and tools required to build it, Brunelleschi's genius is recognised forever in his final resting place - buried within 'Il Duomo', lying below the dome he created.
- Brands: Filippo Berio
Store at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
Best before end: See tin lid
Use: for dipping bread, for basting and marinating. Perfect on salads, jacket potatoes, vegetables meat and fish.
Extra Virgin is perfect as a healthy condiment
Ideal for sauces, marinades and salads.
For drizzling on all your favourite dishes.
Or dripping with bread.
1600 Massarosa (Lu),
Full Product Name:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
|Fat of which: g||91.3|
|of which Sugar g||0|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Oct-2016 at 02:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.