Finca Constancia 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£10.50 per 75cl
Gonzalez Byass Finca Constancia is made from grapes selected from Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Graciano and Tempranillo varieties. The wine is aged for six months in new French and American oak barrels.
- Brands: Finca
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: Spain, California
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Graciano
With a deep picota cherry colour, this wine has abundant red and black fruit aromas as well as enticing spicy notes such as black pepper and vanilla.
Gonzalez Byass UK Ltd
The founder of Gonzalez Byass firmly believed in the principle of consistency in winemaking and his personal life. Named in homage to him, Finca Constancia was established in 2006, on a single estate property, chosen for its unique combination of soils and climatic conditions, ideally suited to growing the best quality fruit of both indigenous and international grape varieties.
Situated in the province of Toledo in Castilla la Mancha, not far from Madrid, Finca Constancia is protected by the two mountain ranges of Sierra de Gredos and Montes de Toledo. The undulating landscape offers a variety of soil types, perfect for growing different grape varieties which flourish in its long hot summers and cold winters.
The grapes are hand harvested, and only the best bunches are picked. After being de-stemmed, the grapes are fed by gravity to the fermenters. After fermentation the wine is transferred to new French and American oak barrels where it integrates for 13 months, before bottling.
Return To Address
Gonzalez Byass UK,
Country of Origin
R.E. N° CLM-0586/To,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Red Spanish Wine
Product of Spain
Region: Castilla La Mancha
Defined Area: Vino de la Tierra de Castilla
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.