Offer - Finca Constancia 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £10.50
Gonzalez Byass Finca Constancia is made from grapes selected from Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Graciano and Tempranillo varieties. The wine is aged for six months in new French and American oak barrels.
- Brands: Finca
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: Spain, California
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz/Syrah, Merlot, Tempranillo
A full and luscious wine, aged in French and American oak for 9 months, giving it fine vanilla notes which combine perfectly with spice and herbal characters and intense fruit with hints of coffee. Full bodied, with great structure
Gonzalez Byass UK
Jose Manuel Pinedo
On the route of the 'Pueblas Blancas' in Andalucia, Arcos de la Frontera is considered to be one of the most beautiful towns in Spain. The area is generally associated with Sherry production, but in fact has a long forgotten tradition of making red wines, with records dating back to the 14th Century.
The site in Arcos de la Frontera was chosen for its variety of soil types and altitude, and the resulting variation between night and daytime temperatures. the altitude, slopes and year-long sunshine produce grapes with intense concentration and aroma.
The grapes were pressed and then macerated and fermented in stainless steel vats, after which the wine was transferred to young American and French oak barrels where it underwent malolactic fermentation and then aged for 9 months before blending and bottling.
Country of Origin
R.E. N° CLM-0586/To,
Pack - Glass
Product of Spain
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.