Fine Green Beans Waitrose 280g
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
Love life By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Refrigerate after purchase.
Cooking Instructions - General. Remove all packaging, top and tail and wash thoroughly.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.; Hob - From Ambient. Place in a pan of boiling water, cover and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until tender.; Microwave - From Ambient. B 650W 6 mins.
D 750W 5 mins.
E 850W 4 mins.
Place in a microwaveable dish with 2-3 tbsp water, cover and cook on full power. After cooking allow to stand for 1-2 minutes. Check that the food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for a further brief period.; Steam - From Ambient. Place in a steamer or steam over boiling water for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Film - Not Recyclable
Refrigerate after purchase.
Per 100g Calories 32, Fat 0.5g, Saturates 0.1g, Salt 0.00g, Sugars 2.3g GDA
Film - Plastic - not currently recycled
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.3g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
This easy peasy Kallo soup is packed full of classic Thai flavours and uses leftover roast chicken, so makes a great speedy Monday night supper. Who knew Kallo stock cubes could be so versatile!
Flaky Alaskan Pollock fillets topped with gruyere cheese and spinach, finished with a crunchy cheddar cheese and wholegrain mustard breadcrumb crust.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Variation Use pine nuts instead of hazelnuts in the slaw.
Cheat... You can buy ready-mixed paella spices. Add with the rice in place of the saffron, cayenne, and paprika. Cook's Notes It's traditional in Spain to mix meat and fish. If you're not a fan, choose one to cook with and increase the quantities.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.