Finish Quantum Tablets Regular 30 per pack
Use just one tablet per wash for dazzling results. Do not unwrap the tablet and if it does not fit, consult the dishwasher manufacturer or manual for advice. For shorter cycles, try placing the tablet on the floor of your dishwasher near the filter. Try saving water by scraping your dishes instead of pre-rinsing them and filling your machine to capacity with each wash. Also, why not try the 50° or lower temperature program - with Finish Powerball All in 1 you might still be amazed at the results.
When washing up with a dishwasher, Finish dishwashing tablets deliver powerful dish and glass cleaning in the toughest conditions. The dishwasher tablets are suitable to be used in most dish washing tasks that involve a dish washer.
When washing up with a dishwasher for clean dishes and glasses you can enhance dishwashing by using Finish Dishwasher tablets in conjunction with Finish Dishwasher Rinse Aid and Finish Dishwasher Cleaner.
12x actions - our best ever clean & shine
Shine & protect glass protection action
New Finish Quantum Max Shine & Protect gives you the brilliant clean and shine you expect, plus added protection against Glass Corrosion. Our unique, Glass Protect Formula can extend the life of your glasses by up to 100%, so they keep their sparkling shine for longer and are protected wash after wash*
*vs. Previous Finish Quantum product
Discover our product range for the ultimate cleaning results...
Powerful cleaning, pre-soaking action, tea stain removal, salt function, rinse function, machine limescale protection, grease cutting, low-temperature action, filter protection, glass protection, silver protection, shine booster
All in 1 Max
Powerful cleaning, pre-soaking action, tea stain removal, salt function, rinse function, machine limescale protection, grease cutting, low-temperature action, filter protection, glass protection
All in 1
Powerful cleaning, pre-soaking action, tea stain removal, salt function, rinse function, machine limescale protection, grease cutting
Recommended by renowned Glass Manufacturers
Dartington Crystal, Riedel The Wine Glass Company, Villeroy & Boch 1748
For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative - www.cleanright.eu
- Brands: Finish
Preparation and Usage
Handle with dry hands only. Always reseal pack after use.
No unwrapping. Dissolves completely in the wash
Don't place in cutlery basket
Place one tab per wash in the dry dispenser. For best results use 50/55°C or auto programs
For short cycles (30 minutes) place on the bottom of the dishwasher
The built in salt function is effective in soft/med. & hard water up to 26°e. If your water is harder, performance can be improved by adding Finish Salt.
Return To Address
GB - PO Box 4044,
Tel 0845 769 7079
IRL - Citywest Business Campus,
Tel 01 661 7318
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Pack - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Quantum Max Shine & Protect
To protect the quality of the Quantum tabs, always reseal the pack after use and store away from heat and moisture.
Finish Quantum Max Shine & Protect Regular. Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection/face protection. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Finish Rinse Aid is recommended for best drying results
Finish Quantum Max Shine & Protect doesn't protect from mechanical damage or restore already damaged items.
Made in EU
Contains: >30% Phosphates, 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, <5% Phosphonates, Enzymes (Subtilisin, Amylase), Perfume
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Apr-2015 at 01:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.