Offer - Fish Hoek Sauvignon Blanc 2013 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £5.99
A twist of fresh lime combines with green figs and gooseberry flavours to create a delicious wine with a lingering finish, pure Sauvignon Blanc.
12.5% alc. Vol.
When it comes to wine we believe in quality and distinctive character, so with Fish Hoek we focus on stunning single grape varieties and pare back our winemaking until it's artful in its simplicity. We'd love you to try our wines and share in our passion for simple excellence.
- Brands: Fish Hoek
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Countries: Swartland
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: White, IWC
Store in a cool, dry place.
A twist of fresh lime combines with green figs and gooseberry flavours to create a delicious wine with a lingering finish, pure Sauvignon Blanc
At Fish Hoek, it's always been our style to stand out from the crowd. So while our master winemaker Bruce Jack believes in following some
rules,he also believes in making his own from time to time. When it comes to wine we believe in quality and distinctive character - so at
Fish Hoek we focus on stunning single grape varieties and pare back our winemaking until it's artful in its simplicity.
The grapes were picked from different regions around the Western Cape at different sugar levels (20-23.5B) to get a whole spectrum of flavours. The juice was handled as reductively as possible.
The grapes were picked from different regions around the Western Cape at different sugar levels (20-23.5B) to get a whole spectrum of flavours. The juice was handled as reductively as possible. Different yeast cultures were used and fermentation took place at 12-13C. The wine was then left on the lees for a few weeks up until bottling.
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd,
Country of Origin
Pack - Glass
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
A slow-cooked chicken casserole with Italian basil flavours that makes a perfect weekend one-pot
3 hrs 10 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.