Flaked Almonds Waitrose 100g
over 1 month *
£1.55 per 100g
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container.
Small children can choke on nuts
May contain other nuts
Preparation and Usage
Perfect in baking and as a crunchy topping
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain other nuts, peanuts and sesame
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month.
For best before end date see side of pack.
Warning: Small children can choke on nuts.
Packed in protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g||As Sold Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||4.4g||1.1g|
|of which sugars||4.0g||1.0g|
For lovers of all things British, vintage and sprinkled with sherry, see below for the most convenient trifle recipe ever. Remember that you can use any canned fruit; try raspberries, peaches or cherries. Don’t forget to let the jelly set properly, or else you will have a very sloppy (but still tasty) trifle on your hands.
For a fabulous Christmas trifle layer some sponge fingers with raspberry jam and fresh raspberries, sprinkle over some sherry and then add a Hartley’s Raspberry Jelly, custard and cream. Top it all off with some fresh raspberries and toasted almonds for a truly special Christmas dessert.
Light, fresh-tasting individual Italian-style puddings are made with ricotta cheese, smothered in a tangy lemon syrup and decorated with toasted almonds.
Simple yet delicious, this is a salmon dish with a difference - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
The great joy of this pudding is that you can make the meringue base days beforehand and store it in an airtight container. You can assemble the pavlova just minutes before serving, so that you feel relaxed and stress-free when bringing them to the table.
2 hrs 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.