Flat Leaf Parsley Waitrose 25g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
34p per 10g
A fresh and aromatic herb widely used to add colour and flavour as a garnish. It's also excellent added to soups, stews and sauces. Roughly chop the leaves and sprinkle over dishes before serving or stir through at the end of cooking to retain its full flavour.
Mint. Also widely used as a garnish and wonderful with all vegetables, especially potatoes and garden peas, and classically perfect with lamb
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use.
Preparation and Usage
A fresh and aromatic herb widely used to add colour and flavour as a garnish. It's also excellent added to soups, stews and sauces. Roughly chop the leaves and sprinkle over dishes before serving or stir through at the end of cooking to retain its full flavour
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Full Product Name:
Flat leaf parsley
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Wash before use. Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Flat leaf parsley.
Delicious mini carrots, courgette and bacon rostis, made with Hellmann's light mayonnaise and herbs.
This herb crusted haddock is an elegant dish packed with flavour.
This must be the easiest roast dinner ever, serve the lamb simply carved with the hot potatoes, onions and fresh tasting salsa verde. There's no need for extra frills. If you're not a fan of anchovies, simply leave them out and season well with salt.
3 hrs 20 mins
An all in one supper of roast chicken thighs and drumsticks with crispy baby potatoes and fresh lemons. All the sunshine flavours of the Mediterranean. Makes an ideal midweek dish.
Serve your grain with cucumber, apricot, peppers, olives and tomatoes then drizzle with lemon-infused oil for a mellow finish
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.