Flora Buttery Spread 500g
over 1 month *
Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, Linseed oil and a pinch of salt
*Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Essential fats are needed for normal growth and development of children and daily intake needed is 2g of omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid) and 10g of omega 6 (linoleic acid). 2x10g of Flora a day contribute a significant amount to this. Enjoy as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
*For more information about our carbon footprint visit www.flora.com or call 0800 446464 (UK) 1850409172 (ROI).
Please visit: http://www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Ideal for spreading and all types of cooking including baking and shallow frying
Preparation and Usage
It's ideal for spreading, cooking, baking and shallow frying, and is great for 'make up' mash, 'cheer up' crumpets and 'don't those look yummy' peas.
Return To Address
Write to us at
Freepost ADM 3940,
Country of Origin
Freepost ADM 3940,
Full Product Name:
70% vegetable fat spread with buttermilk
Store in refrigerator.
Suitable for freezing.
For Best Before Date, See Lid.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Vegetable Oils in varying proportions (70%) (Sunflower, Rapeseed, Palm# and Linseed), Water, Salt (1.5%), Buttermilk (12%), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Acid (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Natural Flavouring (contains Milk), Vitamins A and D, Colour (Carotenes), #This is sustainable Palm Oil
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per portion**||%* per portion**|
|Energy||2610 kJ/631 kcal||261 kJ/63 kcal||3%|
|Fat||70 g||7 g||10%|
|- of which saturates||15 g||1.5 g||8%|
|- monounsaturates||21 g||2.1 g|
|- polyunsaturates||33 g||3.3 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.6 g||<0.5 g||<1%|
|- of which sugars||0.6 g||<0.5 g||<1%|
|Protein||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<1%|
|Salt||1.5 g||0.15 g||3%|
|Vitamin A||(100% NRV) 800 µg||(10% NRV) 80 µg|
|Vitamin D||(150% NRV) 7.5 µg||(15% NRV) 0.75 µg|
|Vitamin E||(190% NRV) 23 mg||(19% NRV) 2.3 mg|
|Omega 3 fatty acids++||6.1 g||0.61 g|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||27 g||2.7 g|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**1 portion = 10g (pack contains 50 portions)|
Easy to make and delicious to eat - a winning combination.
1 hr 30 mins
"En Papillote" is French for 'in parchment'. This simple cooking techinque is an excellent healthy and delicate way to cook fish.
Juicy broccoli and cauliflower gratin, made with milk and Hellmann's mayonnaise.
Bubbling, golden and irresistible this Maille macaroni cheese is topped with chunks of cheddar, leeks and crispy bacon.
This recipe is lovely but messy finger food, is there any better type of finger food? Perfect for sharing.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-May-2016 at 03:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.