Flour Strong Wholemeal Bread Flour essential Waitrose 1.5kg
For bread machines and hand made bread
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
More than one country
Country of Packing
Bag - Paper
Bag - Paper - Widely Recycled; Closure - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholemeal Wheat Flour
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
|of which sugars||2.7g|
Make this bread the day before you want to eat it.
A sourdough-style bread that's just bursting with fruit and flavour - it bakes in just 20 minutes.
1 hr 10 mins
A tasty treat for any occassion, try adding dried fruits to make these muffins even more delicious!
At Rosh Hashonah, we symbolically welcome a sweet New Year by dipping a piece of apple and challah into honey. This Toffee Apple Crumble is a sweet twist on an old family favourite. Before measuring out golden syrup, dip your spoon into very hot water. This prevents the syrup sticking to the spoon.
This recipe is based on a very old Sussex recipe known as ‘Hikers' brunch’ or Sussex Sausage Rolls. You can use other fillings to make the rolls really interesting and a surprise to bite into. Good food when you’re on the move, they are useful to take if you have an early start to eat part way through your journey.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.