Free Range Egg Meringue Nests Waitrose 8 per pack
over 2 weeks *
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened stored in an airtight container.
Country of Origin
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Pasteurised Free Range Egg White
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per Meringue|
|of which saturates||0.1g||trace|
|of which sugars||91.2g||12.3g|
Bananas, rum and lime give a sunny Caribbean twist to this elegant English classic. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
A simple cheesecake using Carte D’Or Vanilla Ice Cream. If wishing to make this in advance, freeze thoroughly and remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
Variation: Use 200g (7oz) summer berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and redcurrants, instead of the mango and passion fruit. Cook's Notes: The longer you chill the desserts the softer the meringue will become, so don't refrigerate them for more than an hour if you'd like some crunch.
Eton mess is best assembled last minute, but it is quick and easy so it won't take long, particularly if the ingredients are well prepared. It is important to whip the cream quite softly as it will thicken a little more as you fold in the other ingredients.
A dessert fit for a queen. This quick and easy recipe has to be attempted for a cracking taste explosion!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.