French Creme Fraiche Full Fat Waitrose 500ml
7 days guaranteed (avg. 19)*
35.8p per 100ml
Naturally thick soured cream, so versatile and easy to use.
Thickened Soured Cream, Pasteurised
The perfect alternative to double cream, smoothand velvety créme fraîche is produced in France for Waitrose. Enjoy its tangy taste in hot or cold, sweet or savuory dishes. So versatile and easy to use, it doesn't curdle or separate when heated
Ideal for spooning and for use in both hot and cold, sweet or savoury recipes and doesn't separate even if boiled.
Preparation and Usage
Recipe Suggestion: Ideal for spooning and for use in both hot and cold, sweet or savoury recipes and doesn't separate even if boiled.
Country of Origin
Foil - Metal - Check Local Recycling; Lid - Metal - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 30g Serving|
|of which saturates||27.5g||8.3g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||0.7g|
Frozen blueberries are great for last-minute desserts and breakfast smoothies. This quick and easy fool can be made in advance.
James Martin's indulgent trifle won't keep you in the kitchen for long but will impress guests at your next get-together.
These sumptuous sponge puddings look lovely, and taste even better, making them a great way to round off a perfect dinner party.
Rösti is originally a Swiss potato dish, but the addition of beetroot and dill gives this colourful oven-baked version a wonderful Eastern European flavour.
There's no need to make your own blinis, simply buy them ready-made and top with flavoured creme fraiche and honey glazed salmon flakes.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.