Fresh Figs Waitrose min 3 per pack
From our selected growers around the world, tree ripened to perfection.
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Store in a cool dry place.
Serve at a room temperature. Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Best served at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Refrigerate after purchase.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||9.5g|
|of which saturates||trace|
Incredibly quick and easy to put together, serve warm for breakfast with a spoonful of Greek yogurt drizzled with honey or as part of a meze selection with cheese, cold ham, salad and warm bread.
Jammy sweet figs and tangy feta are a classic combination. Pomegranate seeds add an extra pop of juiciness to this summery salad.
Blue cheese such as Stilton, like most cheese provides vitamin B12, and having adequate B12 in your diet reduces tiredness and fatigue. Figs contain potassium, which helps maintain healthy blood pressure. This snack counts as one of your five a day.
A traditional and fiery North African condiment, harissa brings some Moroccan heat to the table.
A deliciously simple salad inspired by the flavours of the Mediterranean
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.