Offer - Fresh Pasta Co Fresh Spaghetti Nests 250g
Exclusive to Ocado
over 2 weeks *
£1.00 per 100g
This pasta is made in Italy with free range egg and Italian “00” flour. We use the best quality ingredients and traditional methods of production to achieve the finest quality fresh pasta.
One of these methods is to slowly extrude the pasta through a bronze die, creating a textured product with a rough surface, allowing the sauces to hold well.
The Fresh Pasta Company is proud to present to you products of exceptional quality and taste, and hopes that you enjoy this pasta as much as we do.
Italian, restaurant-quality pasta for sharing at home with good friends and lively conversation. We make it where our family roots lie - in the region around Verona in northern Italy. Serve with laughter and joy to people you love!
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd
Keep refrigerated, 0°C to 5°C. Once opened, consume within 3 days. Suitable for freezing. Freeze by date mark shown, store in freezer for a maximum of 1 month and consume on day of defrosting.
Hob - From Chilled. Ready in under 10 minutes.
1. Boil 1 litre of salted water per 100g of pasta.
2. Add 4 nests (roughly 125g) per person and return to gentle boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Drain, toss with your favourite sauce and serve immediately. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Return To Address
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd.,
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd.,
Our method of preparation is unsuitable for milk allergy sufferers
Mattarello Fresh Spaghetti Nests
Produced in Italy
Packed in a protective atmosphere for freshness.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Contains Eggs, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Durum Wheat Semolina (contains Gluten), Pasteurised Free Range Eggs (30%), Soft Wheatflour (contains Gluten)
Our method of preparation is unsuitable for milk allergy sufferers.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 pack (125g)||Reference intake (adult)|
|of which saturates||1.6g||2.0g||20g|
|of which sugars||1.3g||1.6g||90g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.