Fresh Pasta Co Venison & Beef Tortelloni 250g
Exclusive to Ocado
6 days guaranteed (avg. 16.5)*
£2.00 per 100g
Italian, restaurant-quality pasta for sharing at home with good friends and lively conversation. We make it where our family roots lie - in the region around Verona in Northern Italy. Serve with laughter and joy to people you love!
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Hob - From Chilled. Ready in under 10 minutes.
1. Boil 1 litre of salted water per 100g of pasta.
2. Add 125g per person and return to gentle boil. Simmer for 3 minutes. (no need to separate, pasta parcels separate naturally during cooking).
3. Drain, toss with melted butter and serve immediately. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Preparation and Usage
So simple to serve: once cooked, add melted butter and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese.
Return To Address
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd.,
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd.,
Packing - Recyclable
Our method of preparation is unsuitable for celery, crustaceans, fish, lupins, molluscs, nuts, soy allergy sufferers
Fresh pasta parcels, handmade in Italy filled with venison and beef marinated in red wine.
Produced in Italy
Packed in a protective atmosphere for freshness.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasta 50%: "00" Wheatflour (40%) (contains Gluten), Durum Wheat Semolina (contains Gluten), Pasteurised Free Range Eggs (20%), Water, Salt, Filling 50%: Venison (31%) and Beef cooked in Red Wine and Herbs, Breadcrumbs (Wheatflour (contains Gluten)), Yeast, Salt), Onions, Carrots, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk), Butter (Milk), Salt, Nutmeg, Pepper, Garlic
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 pack (125g)||Reference intake (adult)|
|of which saturates||4.7g||5.9g||20g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||1.5g||90g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.