Offer - Fresh Pasta Co Wild Boar Ragu Sauce 200g
over 1 week *
£2.00 per 100g
The Fresh Pasta Company is proud to present to you products of exceptional quality and taste, made with the finest quality ingredients and traditional methods of production.
We hope you enjoy this product as much as we do.
The Fresh Pasta Company Ltd
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Serving instructions: To open remove the cover and peel the film. Pour the sauce into a pan and heat up gently. Add the pasta previously cooked in salted water. Toss the pasta and sauce together for 1 or 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Allergens: celery. This product does not contain: cereals containing gluten, egg, milk, nuts, soya, mustard, sulphites, although they are used in the production premises
Preparation and Usage
Serving instructions: To open remove the cover and peel the film. Pour the sauce into a pan and heat up gently.
Add the pasta previously cooked in salted water. Toss the pasta and sauce together for 1 or 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Serve on pasta or potato gnocchi.
Return To Address
The Fresh Pasta Company,
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company,
Full Product Name:
Wild Boar Ragu Sauce
Keep refrigerated 0°C - +4°C. Once opened consume within 3 days and store covered with a layer of extra virgin olive oil. Suitable for freezing. Freeze by date mark shown and use within 1 month.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Sauce, Citric Acid), Wild Boar (51%), Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Onions, Red Wine (7%), Salt, Black Pepper
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.