Fresh Stir-In Basil Pesto Sauce Waitrose 145g
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Cook 250g of fresh egg penne pasta, drain and add Waitrose Green Basil Pesto. Ensure the pasta is piping hot to allow the heat of the pasta to melt the sauce
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Cook 250g of fresh egg pasta, drain and add Waitrose Green pesto with basil. Ensure the pasta is piping hot to allow the heat of the pasta to melt the sauce.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
A pesto made with basil, medium fat hard cheese, toasted pine nuts and extra virgin olive oil (6%)
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Basil (26%), Olive Oil, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Water, Toasted Pine Nuts, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (6%), Concentrated Lemon juice, Garlic Purée, Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g.|
|of which saturates||7.4g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
This veggie pasta dish is perfect for entertaining - it can be made ahead, leaving you free to chat to your guests.
2 hrs 5 mins
Puff pastry is ideal for canapés. Try twisted with cream cheese and pesto then baked until crispy.
Stuffed with spinach, pesto rice and melting mozzarella, these tomatoes make a speedy veggie supper
Providing something hot to eat is the hardest challenge (on the run), and although flasks of soup provide scope for spillage and mess, I fell they are worth the risk. This soup - my all-time most-requested - has the bonus, too of being so simple to make, you can do it while you stumble about the kitchen at breakfast. While you can make it with pesto from a jar, the difference when you use the "fresh" stuff in a tub that you find in chiller cabinets in the supermarkets is astonishing. I think soups taste better made in a blender rather than a food processor, and it's best to use a blender which has a central plug in the lid that you can remove to stop pressure building up - which, in turn, prevents you getting soup all over you or your walls. That would not be a good start to the day.
Vibrant Mediterranean flavours stand out with this pork dish. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.