Full Cream Milk 1 Pint essential Waitrose 568ml
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
From a long-established group of carefully selected British dairy farmers who share our values and commitment to:
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
- Consistently ensuring the highest quality milk.
- Working together to protect our environment, encouraging wildlife to flourish and promote sustainable farming.
The Prince's Countryside Fund
Waitrose has donated £150,000 to The Prince's Countryside Fund (reg. charity no. 1136077) this year through Countryside Fund Trading Ltd.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Preparation and Usage
Shake before use.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic Bottle recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100ml||As Sold Per 200ml Serving|
|of which saturates||2.3g||4.6g|
|of which sugars||4.7g||9.4g|
|(15% of NRV)||(30% of NRV)|
|NRV = nutrient reference value|
Try a little twist on the traditional sugar and lemon theme with a delicious lime, coconut and honey pancake.
This impressive dessert is perfect for a special occasion
Try these oaty flapjacks, with apple in the centre and a toffee topping, as a treat for Bonfire Night - they will soon become family favourites.
This is chocolate pudding by another name, though somehow it sounds better in Italian. But frankly, language is irrelevant here: we're talking pure, all-encompassing bliss. When you eat it cooled, it is like chocolate satin cream and almost shocking in its pleasurable intensity. But I love it straight out of the pan, too, when it is like the best hot chocolate you've ever had, in spoonable form.
This is another of those simple, quick, yeast-free breads that can be put together in next to no time. It’s not bread at all really, more a sort of savoury cake, and I absolutely love it. The plain version is delicious with bacon for breakfast, or as an accompaniment to hearty, beany stews or soups. However, if you add a few extra tasty ingredients (see suggestions below), it becomes almost a meal in itself and you don’t need much with it except maybe some scrambled eggs or salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.