Offer - Gü 2 Hot Chocolate Melting Middles 2 x 100g
over 1 week *
Pleasure seekers, grab your spoons...
Pleasure is everything
Give in to happiness
Reject propriety; embrace variety
Prudence is sooo 1658
Life is fleeting; clasp it hard with both hands
Trust your impulses
Ordinary is pointless
All hail the Gü Decadents
Keep Refrigerated; Do Not Freeze
Cooking Instructions - General. Don't overcook them, or they'll lose their Gü-ey centres!; Microwave - From Chilled. (800W)
Heat one at a time. Remove from paper case and place on a microwavable plate and heat for 30 seconds, no longer!; Oven cook - From Chilled. Remove paper cases and place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (gas mark 4) and cook for 10 minutes. Don't overcook them, or they'll lose their chocolate lava centres! Using a cake slice, carefully lift the Gü-ey pudding on to a serving plate.
Preparation and Usage
Eat me hot.
Return To Address
How was it for you? Tells us on 0800 695 1660 or swing by www.gupuds.com
Country of Origin
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
2 Hot Chocolate Melting Middles
Keep me chilled, 0-5°C.
Don't freeze me.
Caution: the puddings can be very hot.
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasteurised Whole Egg, Sugar, Dark Chocolate (20%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)), Unsalted Butter, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil), Glucose Syrup, Water, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100g/ 1 pud|
|of which saturates (g)||14.8|
|of which sugars (g)||34.7|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.